We are a premium-grade architectural millwork subcontractor and we specialize in the design, production, and installation of millwork products for commercial markets for the last 40 years. From small, fast schedule office remodels to large commercial, institutional, and high-end multi-family, LEED, FSC, AWI-QCP, we have the expertise to meet virtually any variety or project constraint.
1. At least 3 years experience in project management (required)
2. Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
3. Experience in the millwork/construction industry (required)
1. Must be punctual to work.
2. Must be willing to take ownership of their project
3. Be enthusiastic, energetic, highly motivated
4. Demonstrate initiative in the woodworking industry
5. Have a basic understanding of the manufacturing processes
6. Showcase superb problem-solving abilities
7. Handle frequent interruptions
8. Meet tight deadlines
9. Handle conflict in an effective manner
10. Enjoy working with a diverse array of individuals